I. INTRODUCTORY PART
The Data Controller is committed to the protection of the personal data of its customers, therefore it pays special attention to the collection, processing, use, processing and possible transfer of personal data in accordance with the following legislation:
- Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. law,
- Act CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services. law,
- Act CXIX of 1995 on the management of name and address data for the purpose of research and direct business acquisition. law as well
- Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018, ie the GDPR, and
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code and
- comply with the provisions of other relevant legislation, national and international recommendations.
Furthermore, the right to the protection of personal data is a fundamental constitutional right according to the Basic Law of Hungary (Article VI (2)), according to which the whole process of data processing must be traceable and controllable for everyone, ie everyone has the right to know who, where, when, for what purpose use his personal information.
The Data Controller may use the personal data obtained only for the purpose and in the manner specified in the Regulations, may not disclose it to third parties in any way other than the procedure set forth in these Regulations, and is obliged to refuse all forms of data access and use.
The purpose of the Regulations is that by applying the practice in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and observing the principles of data management, the Data Controller ensures the enforcement of data security requirements and prevents unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure of personal data. All this is done by the Data Controller taking into account the rights of the data subjects.
All data subjects who contact the Data Controller will be informed about this data management policy.